Crisis Care Kits provide basic necessities to those who are displaced following a disaster. Thousands of Crisis Care Kits are made, stored, and distributed globally each year as needs inevitably arise around the world. Crisis Care Kitsare made by Nazarene volunteers and are a tangible way that people can get involved in the disaster response process.
Assemble Crisis Care Kits for use in times of a disaster.
To assemble a Crisis Care Kit, pack contents listed into a clear 2 or 2.5 gallon plastic Ziploc bag. Seal bag and deliver to the BFC North Entrance.
· 1 bottle of shampoo (12-18 oz.), please tape tops closed
· 2 bars of soap (bath-size or larger)
· 1 medium toothpaste (4.0-6.4 oz.)
· 3 toothbrushes (in original packaging)
· 1 box of Band-Aids (30 or more)
· 1 fingernail clipper
· 1 sturdy hair comb
· 2 hand towels
· 4 pocket-size packages of facial tissue
· 1 Beanie Baby-size stuffed toy