Our After School Program needs 40 people to help us mentor our students. Can you help us? Ways to help include:
- Just being with the kids and showing our BFC Open Arms of acceptance and investment in their lives.
- 20 people to help implement a guided tutoring program for elementary students.
- Monitoring homework (much as a parent would), keeping kids on track, practicing math facts, etc.
- Helping students understand concepts in subject areas you have specific knowledge.
- Teaching a specific skill/talent you have.
If you are unable to volunteer, you may consider donating financially or purchasing an item from our wish list: